WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
500000.00kr - 900000.00kr per annum
6 months ago
Do you want to be a part of a company that breaths DevOps and Cloud!
Do you want to lead the way in Cloud?
Then help take us forward.
About the position We are currently pushing our Cloud technology and DevOps environment. We are hoping you see this and read this because we need a Senior DevOps engineer with a strong interest in Cloud. We are currently investing in or cloud tech to move forward.
Our team builds and maintains IT systems running in our data centre as well as across different cloud provider platforms. To deliver best in class services to our customers we are looking for a candidate that has a deep and broad understanding of cloud platform offerings, infrastructure as code, system and process automation, CI/CD pipelines, testing and monitoring.
Duties and responsibilities
- Help developing and maintaining infrastructure as code cloud deployments
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Participate in architecture and software development activities
- Establish, configure, test and maintain deployment and configuration management tools
- Incident management and root cause analysis.
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- At least 3 years working experience on Linux based infrastructure
- Good understanding of cloud service provider offerings (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience using Terraform or other infrastructure as code solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Python
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of various automation tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Working knowledge with Kafka and event-driven architecture
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.