WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
Deploying CI/CD pipelines into AWS using IaC - Sound cool?
My client are an advanced stealth mode venture backed by one of the largest management consultancies, they're in the process of developing an AI based SaaS solution to support credit risk/analytics across the banking and insurance industries. They're looking for a Senior Data Scientist with a background within the Risk environment to come onboard and drive the credit risk modelling projects to help springboard the company from stealth mode to production.
- Development of operations excellence and leading the DevOps methodology throughout a multi-functional team compiled of; Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists and leadership.
- Design and operate efficient cloud data pipelines turning their data into structured data for information and knowledge.
- Design and implementing of software as well as DevOps processes.
- Supporting the junior colleagues as to make cleaner and more maintainable code.
- Application of agile working and defining the technical standard.
- 3 years professional experience working the full lifecycle of development as well as fullstack engineering in cloud based systems (AWS preference.)
- Deep knowledge of the AWS cloud, it's features like; Lambda, ECS.
- Exposure to High availability services.
- Understanding of python development code and it's scripting methods. Having knowledge of design and architectural patterns is a big plus too.
- Knowledge of current technologies in DevOps like: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Configuration orchestration tools like: Terraform or Cloudformation and Ansible.
If you're a DevOps engineer who is looking for the challenge to be a catalyst within the DevOps methodology then please get in touch at Joseph.Carpenter@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a convenient time to speak.