WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
As Soon as Possible
I am working with a highly reputable automotive client who is looking to hire Development Manager.
The Client's Software innovation Centre now work with a diverse and tech balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner). On the average the teams hold between 4-8 developers/engineers. They are working on a product called 'Model Description (MB Technology)'. The aim of the project is to describe the vehicle parts and the interdependencies between them when configuring vehicles (which combinations work, which do not) On this basis, the emission values are calculated, and the vehicle registrations are obtained in WLTP/Homologation.
***They do not work on software to be used inside of the vehicles or by the car owner. ***
What are they looking for in a Development Manager?
Our client is looking for a preferably English and German speaking developer to work on site with a leadership skill at senior level. They are looking for a highly intuitive manager with a high degree of communication, mediation and de-escalation capability and high analytical competence.
- Very good knowledge & programming experience in Java, JavaFX, CSS, Scala
- Experience with databases (MySQL, Cassandra, etc.) and distributed file systems (e.B. iRODS)
- Knowledge of VMware vCloud, OpenStack, Docker, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or CloudFoundry is desirable
- Experience with UI tests and mocking framework desirable
- Interest in technology is an advantage, as close cooperation with the departments of technical development
- Focus is on the coordination of the departments and all information that flows into the software product
- Agile and technical guidance of the development team and (e.B. execution of code reviews)
If you are interested please contact me directly to discuss further via email email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.