WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
6 months ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced Development Engineer for Sensors and Signal Processes.
- Development and integration of robust real-time algorithms
- Analysis and evaluation of sensor data in the context of the overall system
- Creation of numerical simulations for evaluation and as a verification reference
- Participation in interdisciplinary project teams (electronics, mechanics, app development and systems engineering)
- Completed university degree (Bachelor, Master) in electrical engineering, microtechnology, mechanical engineering, physics or similar
- Ideally experience in sensor technology and signal processing on low power embedded systems
- Interest in the overall system
- Team player
- very good knowledge of English and German
- Swiss or EU National
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.