WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self-medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced Development Engineer with a Software Focus.
- Planning, development, construction, testing, optimization and operation of development and test environments in a regulated environment in cooperation with software development and IT
- Support, maintenance and configuration of the development and test environment for the software development of medical technology applications
- Interface between the software development and test teams, as well as the IT teams
- Ensure that software developers and testers can focus on implementation and testing
- Experience in software development, (experience with embedded software or mobile applications an advantage)
- Affinity for information technology and knowledge of Linux and script languages
- Knowledge of collaborative tools, build systems and virtualization or container solutions, e.g. Azure DevOps Server, IBM Jaz Platforms, Jenkins
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Experience in a regulated environment is an advantage
- Fluent German and English
- Interest in new trends and developments in the area of software tools and methodology
- A Swiss or EU National
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.