Developer mit Fokus Dynamics 365 CRM
Developer mit Fokus Dynamics 365 CRM.
Developer mit Fokus Dynamics 365 CRM
CHF100000 - CHF130000 per year|
Software Developer with a focus on Dynamics 365 CRM
My client is an established IT Consultancy that is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Developer with a focus on Dynamics 365 CRM to join their team. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be responsible for developing, customizing, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Collaborate with technical leads and project managers to identify requirements and design technical solutions based on client needs.
- Develop on web & cloud technologies
- Create and maintain CRM workflows, plugins, and customizations.
- Design, develop and maintain integrations with third-party systems using interfaces and web services (SOAP, REST).
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, views, and stored procedures to support data management requirements.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshoot issues that arise during development, testing, and production.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all code is maintainable, scalable, and meets industry standards.
- Continuously update knowledge on new Dynamics 365 CRM features and functionalities to improve development practices and solution design.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in application development, customization, and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Experienced using Microsoft Azure, Power BI, PowerApps and Logic App.
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases, including query optimization and database management.
- Familiarity with web services and interfaces, including SOAP and REST.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have a proactive and customer-focused attitude with an ability to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities for professional development and growth, flexible work hours, and a comprehensive benefits package. You will work in a supportive, collaborative environment with talented professionals and cutting-edge technology.
If you have a passion for Dynamics 365 CRM development and want to join a leading IT Consultancy with a reputation for delivering innovative and high-quality business solutions, please apply today.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.