Dev Ops Engineer
Oslo, Norway , Negotiable
2018-05-04 15:22:25 +0100
Want to join a leading product company in Oslo who partner News Rooms across the globe, who are looking for a Cloud Hosting Engineer to bolster their Operation Team focussing on AWS?
You'll be joining an already technically strong team, plaing a role in improviong, operating and maintaining the business' Cloud Based Solution built on Amazon Cloud.
- Maintaining and monitoring our cloud services and underlying infrastructure
- Regular deployment and upgrade of service environment
- Backup and restore activities of critical data
- Further development of cloud automation tools
- Design and development of cloud architecture
- Close co-operation and interaction with customer world wide
- Relevant education (University or higher)
- Experience with Linux Based Systems (5+ Years)
- Experience with Cloud Hosting (3+ Years)
- Experience with Network & System Security
- Strong working knowledge of cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- Good knowledge of Storage Technologies & Backup Technologies
If this could be interesting, please apply below.
Managing This Role
Having joined Darwin as a trainee in August 2015, and currently, work as an Executive Consultant with over 2 years' experience recruiting into companies across Norway. I focus o...Josh's Full Bio