WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
400000.00kr - 800000.00kr per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is a multi-international design agency that is aiming to change life as we know? Could you be the person to BE the ONE to change the World? Check out the below:
They combine imagination and technology, to drive transformation and growth across businesses, industries, and societies. Their vision is to make a human-shaped world, where everything is designed around real human needs. The company is currently 460+ across offices worldwide, they make products, services, and experiences that improve the way we all live, work, and do business.
They are currently looking for skilled Design Technologists: creative problem solvers with great prototyping and programming skills that can turn ideas into real products and services. You'll need a core set of skills within web development, and be able to handle a multitude of possible technological challenges.
They are based in Oslo (just moved into a fresh new office), you'll join their team of researchers, business designers, and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction, and user experience design. Within this position, you will be joining an international and playful environment with big, innovative brands alongside some of Europe's most creative brains.
We'll give you everything you can dream of, from super friendly and creative co-workers, a strong focus on your development, to projects that really make a difference.
Would you like to…?
- Be involved in the design process, developing innovative digital concepts for new products and services
- Work alongside industrial and interaction designers making HW/SW products
- Lead technology projects and make sure we stay on time and target and deliver high-quality output
- Build rapid proof-of-concept mock-ups and testable prototypes
- Work as a designer's advocate when working with external development partners, proving it can be done
- Deliver pixel-perfect websites with smooth animations and interactions
- Surf the waves of digital trends and explore new devices and technologies to inform and grow internal technical competences
We would like you to be…
- A skilled expert with 3+ years of experience in digital projects
- A fast learner willing to experiment with different technologies and programming languages
- Detail-oriented and know how to balance immersive experience with great performance
- Someone with a 'here to help attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we're better together
- Interested in exploring Physical computing and Internet of Things integrations
- Fluent in English and able to communicate in Norwegian
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Frontend Developer - React, Typescript, Docker, Golang Darwin GmbH are partnered with a leading e-Commerce company in Hamburg who are urgently looking to hire a Frontend Developer to support them on a long term contract. This role is English speaking and fully remote. Requirements 4+ years experience in frontend development 2+ years experience in react.js Knowledge in Typescript, Redux, HTML5, CSS 3, git and ideally Docker Experience in SQL and working with different databases Interested in designing and implementing features while keeping an eye on User Experience Optional: Knowledge in building backend applications with Golang (on junior level) Please send an updated CV with your earliest available start date and daily rate expectations for remote working to email@example.com. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.