WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €450.00 per day
23 days ago
Looking for 2 Project Managers to pick up a contract till the end of the year with a Telecom Company based in NL.
- Managing new incoming demand for various markets (either partner markets or owned OpCos).
- Work involves understanding new demands coming in and together with technical leads reviewing these and producing a quote for execution of an IIA (initial impact assessment) to understand complexity of demand, effort required and cost. This quote will need to be approved by the market and following approval IIA will need to be executed and managed.
- Request for quotes can be in various domains (IT, Connectivity, B2B, Mobile, Video (Entertainment) etc.
- Able to work standalone, but know when to (timely) escalate in case delivery cannot be delivered on time/with required quality
- Clear and precise in communication (email, verbally and documentation)
- Work experience in technical / IT environment
- Can do mentality, positive attitude and pick up work quickly.
- Understand sensitivity on costs with external parties (partner markets)
- Adhere to timing for some of these activities as they are captured in SLA's. therefor also able to prioritize and work under sometimes short timelines.
- Experience with JIRA, Clarity is preferred
My clients aim is to make the cyber world more secure. They work with their customers to test, validate/verify, certify, and advise on their functional security and non-functional cyber-security of their products, systems, and ecosystems. They make sure the security functions of products and systems work as they should and help customers test their connected technologies for hack-ability. As my client's global footprint continues to grow, they are looking for a Technical Project Manager with a focus on the Technology Solution Industry (e.g. Payments, Financial Services, Software) to join their team in Holland. You will mostly serve the Dutch market and might get involved with some international projects, therefore my client would prefer a Dutch speaking candidate. Experience and responsibilities: Experience working in technology led solution environments, preferably with knowledge of Fintech, Payments, Banking industries and/or related ecosystems (i.e. Digital, IoT, Cybersecurity) Strong communicator, influencer and collaborator with executive presence Strong communication skills on full-lifecycle projects Driving sales, pipelines, leading projects and negotiations with clients Kick-off clients, resources, monitor team roadmaps, manage timeline negotiations Risk-management, budget management, financial forecasting on monthly basis This job requires onsite work at the office in NL and they prefer to have a Dutch speaking PM for this role because of their clientele. I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away! Kind regards, Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter Tony.Sleper@darwinrecruitment.com + 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71 Mobile: 0652032575 Darwin Recruitment
Are you looking to join an exciting environment full of talented developers and project managers? Do you want to influence the company and its every day decisions? Are you excited by the opportunity to work with small and large Scandinavian companies? The business has been going strong for over 30 years and provides solutions to huge banking and insurance corporations across Scandinavia and the UK. Through their incredible focus on their customer's needs, they have seen tremendous growth and now need an experienced Project Manager or Test Manager to join the team. What will you need? 5+ years experience as project manager or test leader Experience in the banking, insurance or asset management domain (not essential) Experience with flexible methodology such as Scrum, Lean and Agile is a bonus. They can provide relevant certifications such as Prince2. Previous consulting experience will also be an advantage. They offer a very competitive salary package with a strong path toward progression, an amazing bonus scheme and you'll be surrounded by curious and talented individuals every day! Interested? Get in touch!
Digital Platforms Project Manager - Freelance - Remote One of my key customers is working on a long term initiative to bring their business into the new Digital Age through the implementation of new Platforms and Products. They are looking for additional support in the shape of an experienced Digital Platforms PM who can join in a short term basis - remotely - to help them complete a number of key elements of their strategy. This is an immediate start. Initially until end of August with a possible extension till EOY. Key to this role: Support & Drive the Process Definition for Platform Digitalization for a core Digital Future Driving the key Workshops for Digital Platforms & Products Definition, IT Process Management, etc... Establish Digital Principals such as Net-Zero Landscapes, Out-of-The-Box Solutions, Data Secure Stakeholder communication, documentation You will be driving the definition of these platforms in order to close the gap between the current understanding of a platform and the new digital principals going forward. Knowledge and experience in SaaS/PaaS as well as general digital solutions is essential, fluent English mandatory. Remote based within the EU/CET time zone ideally. For more details please contact me directly