WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
2 months ago
We are currently looking to hire one Delivery Lead to work with our client in their berlin office for at least 11 months this will be on a freelance basis.
The team you will be joining are responsible for working primarily on browser extensions and other integration efforts, they'll be looking for one Delivery Lead to join them working on the following responsibilities -
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Key Skills in the following would be Required -
Proven experience working in an agile, sprint-based development lifecycle,
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies,
- Exposure to Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Exposure to JIRA
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Please send an updated CV to Oliver.firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.