WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
£19000 - £25000 per annum + + OTE, Pension, Holidays
4 months ago
Are you someone who can demonstrate that you're a passionate, driven person who can work to targets in a pressurised environment?
If so then you could be perfect for this role. We are looking to recruit an accomplished Delivery Consultant for Darwin Recruitment.
In the Delivery Consultant role you will be primarily responsible for providing support to a specific darwin sales team by using social platforms (includes, but not limited to: LinkedIn and Twitter) to search and obtain the best candidates across multiple technologies and across Europe & the USA. The individual in question will have the primary responsibility of sourcing candidates for the manager (or respective consultant). You will need to deliver on a timely basis and be conscientious with regards to deadlines, commonly in line with agreed client service level agreements. The speed of response should not however compromise the quality of the candidates provided. You must retain an excellent relationship with your respective consultant as you will be working together daily. As Delivery Consultant, you will be quickly identifying excellent (suitable) candidates and learning the basics of qualifying and short-listing. No previous experience is required.
Specific tasks include:
- Being dedicated support to a group of consultants
- Focusing on generating leads
- High level search & data mining using a number of in-house and online tools including: bespoke CRM, LinkedIn, xing, stackoverflow, github, monster, jobserve, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Participation in ongoing training to ensure continuous development
- Entry of all data being generated within the internal CRM ensuring data quality standards are met at all times
- Market mapping to provide the Sales Consultants with prospective sales calls
- Ongoing development of creative writing skills to provide a fresh approach to passive candidates. Online advertising creation, posting and management of responses
This position is based in the company's Billericay, Essex office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be considered for the Delivery Consultant role you will need to demonstrate that you're a passionate, driven individual who can work to targets in a pressurised environment.
It's important that you also have the following:
- Excellent telephone skills
- A strong interest in sales
- C grade (and above) in English and maths
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
We need you to be self motivated and be keen and passionate.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Delivery Consultant role is between £19,000 - £25,000 per annum.
In addition you can earn a personal performance bonus in the role if you hit your targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Team incentives days / nights out
- Free parking
- Company wide incentives for holidays
- Competitive commission scheme
They've been around since 2001 and they are representing some of the most innovative businesses across the globe; from exciting startups to global corporations - with the sole focus of sourcing the best digital and data talent to help businesses grow and evolve across Europe and the USA.
Think that this Delivery Consultant role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Delivery Consultant position if you've previously worked in a sales background.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.