WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €550.00 per day
8 months ago
Data Centre Technical Lead required for a contract position in the Netherlands.
Working on the DC tranformation project the Technical Lead must have experience with:
- Track record of delivering IT infrastructure projects (Data centre) within a technically complex and dynamic environment.
- Strong Diagnostics capabilities - hands on approach capability, technical ownership through to resolution end
- Able to demonstrate strong management and communication skills including project management, change management and facilitation.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
Daily tasks of the candidate
- To own the day to day operational workflow for the technical delivery of services and solutions proposed to meet customer requirements
- To understand high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions. Interpreting solution and infrastructure designs for small project and in house programme delivery.
- To manage the delivery of new and replacement hosted infrastructure and environments from request through to deployment. To be responsible for the delivery using agile and more formal techniques as appropriate.
Biggest expecting challenges for the candidate
- Able to build successful relationships to deliver infrastructure, network and integration solutions - able to work with teams that are remote / not on site.
- Able to balance conflicting and changing demands
Expected results of the candidate
- Successful delivery of infrastructure and solutions within agreed timelines and budget.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to successfully engage with groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders to capture customer needs and deliver requirements