WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€450.00 - €480.00 per day
about 1 year ago
D.C Delivery Manager
§ Proven track record of delivering infrastructure projects within a dynamic and technically complex environment.
§ Successfully experience of engaging groups of non-technical and technical stakeholders.
§ Working knowledge of Programme Management, e.g. Prince2, MSP and agile project management tools and methodologies.
§ Strong management skills, with proven record of project management, change management and financial management
AIM OF ROLE
The aim of this role will be to manage the technical delivery of infrastructure, network and integration solutions for direct engagement (small projects) and internal programme of works within the DCT (Data Centre Technology) function of CN& O in Liberty Global.
* Manage the delivery of new and replacement hosted infrastructure and environments from request through to deployment.
* Responsible for the day to day operational workflow for the delivery of services and solutions.
* Oversee build activity to ensure implementation proceeds to plan and meets proposed solution.
* Responsible for the delivery using agile and more formal techniques as appropriate.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
* Ensure technical and functional implications of project deployment/integrations are fully understood (This will include technical, operational departments as well as third parties)
* Responsible for administration and the production of documentation, e.g. project plans, progress reports and to ensure that deliverables are reflective of the relevant environment system documentation.
* Manage and monitor the project processes and ensure that any elements which fail in the workflow are remedied.
* Manage, anticipate and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the customer within DCT.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Strong experience of engaging groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders successfully
* Experienced with: Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Prince2 and agile project management tools and methodologies.
* Able to demonstrate strong management skills including project management, financial management, change management and facilitation.
* Strong Diagnostics capabilities, technical ownership through to resolution end and hands on approach capability
Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate all of these competencies:
- Influencing and Persuading
- Managing Relationships
- Concern for Results