WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 days ago
- Install, operate and maintain the infrastructure for efficient data analytics, from inception to operationalization
- Contribute key know-how for accessing, securing, configuring, running and maintaining SQL and NoSQL databases as well as all related tools used to build and operate data lakes and datamarts,
- Ensure the integration of all tools and data pipelines with source systems and data warehouses
- Collaborate closely with all stakeholders, during all project phases and product lifecycle, including data engineers, data scientists, data analysts, product owners, IT owners
- Ensure the data analytics infrastructure is up to date with current technology while in line with our enterprise architecture standards
- Become the lead person in the analytics teams for operationalizing and operating data analytics solutions
- Passionate about modern approaches to building and running a data analytics infrastructure, leveraging the Python technology stack for data analytics, while integrating with tools and databases like Jupyter, Tableau, PowerBI, Oracle, SQL Server, Denodo, external REST APIs
- Senior practical DevOps/DataOps skills in a Python, SQL/NoSQL and private cloud context, using our modern cloud infrastructure (IaaS) in a mixed Windows & Linux environment, knowledge of docker/kubernetes is a plus
- A strong drive to deliver operationalized solutions that enable reporting and data visualisation
- 5+ years professional experience in data engineering, preferably applying DataOps best practices
- Highly motivated self-starter, pro-active, keen on learning and open to new ideas
- Self-organised and have a good feeling of when you have just to inform, to consult, to involve or to ask others for approval
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and take ownership, you perceive this as a positive challenge and a source of self-fulfilment, not as a stress-factor
Junior Data Engineer Houten, Utrecht, Netherlands. Are you a Junior Data Engineer/ Aspiring Data Engineer? Are you looking for an entry level or Intern position? Are you open to learn and grow in an international company? Then we are looking for you! For one of our clients in the Utrecht area, we are looking for a Junior Data Engineer. Profile For this position, you would have at least completed your studies in a relevant field along with practical experience in tools used in Data Enginnering. You will be starting your career in a large international company where you will grow substantially. You will be providing insights in data and providing solutions to clients. Some responsibilties include: Supporting implementation of new solution Maintaining existing solution and being able to implement change requests Client communication about implementations Skills 1-2 years experience or equivalant in the form of a bachelors/ Masters or PHD Experience in BI / Data warehousing / programming Tech / Languages : Python, SQL, Tableau or BI tools SQL / Data Warehousing Problem solving skills / abstract thinking (transforming a single problem to a generic solution) Organised way of working and team work skills Good English skills (reading/speaking & writing) is mandatory Dutch is a plus Offer Competitive salary 25+ Holidays Travel allowance Oppotunity to move around in an international company And more! Looking to grow and become an experienced Data Engineer? Or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Senior Data Engineers- Berlin Python/Hadoop/ Spark/ SQL Are you a Data Engineer looking for the next step, seeking strong career progression? I am working on behalf of one of the largest E-Commerce companies in Berlin, known worldwide in over 40 countries with 18,000 employees and a global business with a billion dollar turnover. Due to hiring and expanding their head office they are now seeking Senior Data Engineers in Berlin to join their data unit. You will be working on designing ETL processes and data models, to successfully implement and work with data intensive applications focusing on Machine Learning projects in Pricing, Optimisation & Recommendations; working closely with your cross-functional team in Data Science & ML. Your profile- Senior position: Two years of experience as a Data Engineer Strong programming skills in Python and experience working in the Hadoop Ecosystem with Apache Spark Experience with databases, data models and ETL processes Benefits to you: Excellent compensation packages Working closely with Machine Learning projects in Pricing/Optimisation & Recommendations Strong career prospects in Data Engineering and Data Science Operationalisation of Data Science models Development opportunities through conferences/ training Freedom to use your creativity, initiative and gain responsibility from day one Please send me your CV and call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Deep Learning Engineer - Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Zurich This is an exciting role working as a Deep Learning Engineer for an innovative business with offices in Europe and the US. This company has redefined the understanding of the human voice as well as unlocking the potential of intonation-based voice intelligence. The business is currently expanding in a number of areas and looking for a new, highly skilled Deep Learning Engineer to join their AI team and help develop state-of-the-art deep acoustic models. In order to be considered for this position, you would need to have at least 2 years' experience in Deep Learning; designing and executing applied research agendas. You will ideally have a MSc in Computer Science or similar fields. Experience in Python as well as major Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch) are essential for this role. It would be a huge advantage if you have experience in Deep Learning applied to speech or audio data or knowledge in audio signal processing. If this role sounds interesting to you and you have the required experience, please don't hesitate to apply and we'll arrange a call in the coming days.
Software Engineer AI - Cloud Software Architecture, Micro-services, Big Data, Docker, Kubernetes, Java, C++, C#, Lausanne Our client is a market leading business in the field of Digital Employee Experience; creating digital workplaces for customer, combining real-time analytics and employee feedback. To continue their recent growth, the business is looking to further develop it's AI team in Lausanne with a number of Software Engineers. For this role, the business is looking for a Software Engineer with a background in Micro-services and Big Data architectures for Analytics and AI products. You would work alongside Data Scientists and Machine Learning experts in order to prototype AI solutions. Some responsibilities for this role can be seen below: Managing complexity, risks and benefits associated with releasing an AI-driven product feature Deploying features safely in a production environment following business processes Reviewing the codebase for AI experiments in Python Contributing to the continuous integration development process with best practices, data and code versioning In order to be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone who has experience in the below areas: BSc in Computer Science (MSc is a plus) Building tools in commercial Big Data environments (IT, finance, business intelligence, analytics) Agile, CI/CD know-how is important Experience working on product features deployed in a production cloud environment (backend). Strong experience with cloud software architecture: micro-services, APIs, container deployment (e.g.: Docker, Kubernetes). Understanding of data and application architecture design processes Strong experience in one or more languages including Java, C++ and/or C# Good skills in Python is a plus Some understanding of statistics and Machine Learning English fluency / French is a bonus This is a really exciting business and a great time to join the AI team; there is the unique feeling of working for a small team with a 'start-up' feel working within a larger, more established business. If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss further, please apply with a copy of your CV and we'll arrange a call in coming days.