WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
600000.00kr - 850000.00kr per annum
6 months ago
Do you want to work with live broadcasting?
Do you want to be apart of supporting major televised events in the world?
Then check out the below:
About the position
We are looking for an experienced Database Engineer to join our team to help us
creating video services. Our team builds and maintains IT systems running in our data centre as well as across different cloud provider platforms. To deliver best in class services to our customers we are looking for a candidate that has a deep and broad understanding of database solutions like Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining and enhancing the performance of existing database installations
- Monitoring databases and related systems to ensure optimized performance
- Reviewing database and user reports, as well as system information
- Mentoring development and Engineering teams and providing them with
- Adhering to best practices in securely storing, backing up, and archiving data
- Documenting processes related to database design, configuration, and
- Participate in designing and development of companies Data warehouse and
- 3 years working experience in database engineering
- Working experience with Postgres and Elasticsearch
- In-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Extensive experience with database technologies and architecture
- Experience in designing and building Data warehouse solutions
The ideal candidate will bring on board a positive attitude, see opportunities instead of challenges and is eager to provide the best in class experience for our clients.
In addition, you are:
- A strong team player able to collaborate closely with teammates and other internal stakeholders.
- Result-oriented and focused contributor able to work with deadlines.
- Curious and self-driven learner with a holistic approach to complex challenges.
- Able to withstand periods of high activity linked to major entertainment and live events
- Exhibiting strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.