WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
Our international operating client is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses. The experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The position is located in the Division Wealth Chief Digital Information Office (Wealth CDIO) , Department Relationship & Data. You will report directly to the Head of DWH.
- Join us in a technical and challenging role, supporting our DWH Platform.
- You'll be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high impact solutions.
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role.
In this key role, you'll be providing business and technical end user consulting, while enabling close collaboration with developers, stakeholders, subject matter experts and third party suppliers. You'll focus on supporting and maintaining implementations of our DWH Platform.
Additionally, you'll be:
- Providing third level and on-call support with incidents.
- Acting as an interface and delivering third party application maintenance.
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments.
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams.
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services.
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality.
We're looking for someone with an engineering degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science. You'll need a thorough understanding of Oracle 12c and 19, Data Services and Business Objects. It's crucial that you're fluent in English, with strong communication skills and an analytical mind-set.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.