WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
+ Stock options + Benefits
6 months ago
One of the most intelligent companies in the world with 75% of employees coming from a high level academic background from the top 5% of universities worldwide. The rest of the significant work force are made up of Engineers who have come from some of the very best tech orientated businesses or are simply outstanding developers. They are a pure IT driven business that currently employ over 70 technical people and make a huge impact within the Data world.
They work on innovative long term complex projects conducted for a handful of the biggest companies around the world. As a data engineer you will be integrating technical systems with my clients revolutionary statistical and machine learning models. Working closely with data scientists, software developers, economists, and more to help solve technical and quantitative challenges making sure that your solutions provide continuous added value
You will control the whole software development process which includes high level system design, prototyping, application development and data integration. Contributing to data pipelines with your own knowledge in a scalable and data driven systems. You then have the chance to manage technical projects combining internal and client stake holders spearheading collaborative efforts in order to solve critical technical problems with instant and long term impact
They may be a 'consultancy' but certainly a consultancy with a difference and they are looking for the people like you to join them. So much so, without knowing your salary, I can guarantee they can competitive.
- Expert level of Python
- Strong knowledge of Pandas and its open-source ecosystem with a focus on parallelized processing
- Experience in configuration and working with relational databases in the terabyte scale
- Experience designing data-intensive applications and pipelines
- Experience with OS-independent, cross platform development work
- Can work within teams, both technical and non-technical
- Willingness to contribute to the open source data science ecosystem
- Able to analyse the business value of multiple technical projects and then to prioritize
- Willingness for occasional business travel in a COVID-19 free world
- Professionally working level of English and German
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.