WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum + + Benefits
8 days ago
A leading Swiss, fintech focused, consulting and implementation company who are successful in having numerous areas of focus revolved around innovation, digitization and security.
After having a very influential hand within Switzerland technical and innovation space, They have a company goal of expanding into Europe in the near future.
What has started in Switzerland, is now looking to expand in Europe and continue this "Swiss-mindset" approach which sees a balance between innovation and quality but also including speed and reliability.
This attitude has seen the company go from strength to strength and now they are closing in on their 20th anniversary. Currently a 400+ strong technical team help integrate an entire IT value chain for their valued client base providing a dynamic environment day-to-day while also proving an opportunity that can take your career in numerous directions
Now seeking a customer orientated Data Architect
What is waiting for you
- Working in close collaboration with ML engineers, you will help develop complex data processing pipelines in the cloud or on premise
- Design, implement and further scale solutions for the automated data processing (ETL, cleaning, aggregation and deduplication)
- Responsible for data driven consulting mandates
- Responsible for the content of certain technical topics/focus
- Further learning and continuous development externally/internally.
How you make your impact
- You have experience within Elastic-search, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache Hadoop
- You have experience within relational and NoSQL databases
- You have expereicwen with micro services and also lambda architectures
- Experience/knowledge of virtualization and the deployment tools (EG Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience in the usage of cloud services for the persistence and processing of large amounts of data
- Good knowledge of Python and Java within software engineering
- Experience within data modelling and ETL processes
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.