Data Scientist (Video AI/ML)
Berlin, Germany , €55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
2018-05-21 16:24:21 +0100
Data, Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Other Data Jobs
Data Scientist - Video AI/ML/Computer Vision
Mid to Senior position for leading the research and development of brand new video analytical software for an innovative business in the automotive industry working on use cases including crash detection, predictive maintenance and autonomous driving.
Are you looking to apply your data science skills on exciting use cases like self-driving cars?
Are you passionate about computer vision and image/video analytics?
Looking to join a highly talented research team of machine learning experts?
Our client, a well established start-up in Berlin, are currently making strong in-rows in the automotive data science market and are looking to expand their highly advanced research team by bringing on data scientists with experience in computer vision and video analytics.
The role will involve the following:
- Design and implement algorithms for highly efficient processing and analysis of video streams
- Leading the R&D of brand new video analytical software
- Assist in integrating the developed code into the companies core products
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skillset:
- Ms or PhD in a statistical field (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics…)
- Industry experience in Machine Learning research, ideally for video applications
- Programming skills in Python is a must, additional experience in Matlab or C/C++ is desired
- Experience in Deep Learning applications such as Tensorflow, Caffe etc.
- Fluency in English is a must, German is also beneficial
Perks & Benefits:
- Work closely with top European and American Automotive Brands
- Increase your knowledge and network in the hottest topics around self driving vehicles and neural networks
- Vibrant, innovative working environment
- International teams across Berlin and Silicon Valley
Interviews are beginning this week for this role, so don't miss out, apply now for more information.
Managing This Role
I am a part of the Germany Permanent Division at Darwin. Specialising in placing Big Data, DevOps, Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Cloud Specialists into inn...Samuel's Full Bio