WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000.00 - €100000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a very well-established international company that provides various telecom and tech solutions but mostly focuses on IoT. They are looking to expand their Amsterdam team and their Data Chapter by hiring a Senior Data Scientist to help them build a cloud product that will be connected to their smart devices.
I am looking for a Senior Data Scientist who:
- Has a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 5 years of technical and data experience with strong programming skills with at least two programming languages - Python, Java, C, C++
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP) or Deep Learning (DL)
- Experience with search engine algorithms is a big plus
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working in an agile team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers responsible for a cloud product
- Creating deep learning and machine learning models using NLP methods
- Setting up a new team and environment for Machine Learning models
For a company which offers:
- Competitive salary, secondary benefits, and ambitious bonus structure
- Steady career growth plan with option to grow to lead roles
- Being part of one of the world's most upcoming innovation hubs
If you are a Data Scientist interested in this position or you know a Data Scientist that could be, apply directly or send me a message at: