Data Scientist - NLP specialist
Berlin, Germany , €45000.00 - €55000.00 per annum
2019-02-15 17:16:05 +0000
My client are a advanced stealth mode ventures backed by one of the largest management consultancies who are in the process of developing AI based SaaS solution to support credit analysts and risk assessments. They're looking for a Data Scientist with experience working on multiple projects across the NLP domain to come onboard and work closely with the Data Analytics teams in driving the credit risk modelling projects to springboard the company from stealth mode to production.
· Identify and develop approaches in the field of text and language processing within the risk analytics domain.
· Drive forward state of the art tools and text mining methods for product development.
· Organise and validate knowledge from large amounts of structured/unstructured using linguistic text/language analysis and Machine Learning techniques.
· Liaise with product development team and further develop technology and products based on customer feedback.
· Masters degree in statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related quantitative studies.
· Deep knowledge of building and validating credit rating models in a Bank, rating agency or asset management practice.
· Topic modelling, text summarisation, text classification, named entity recognition & Python knowledge.
If you're a Data Scientist experienced on working on NLP projects and looking for the challenge to drive forward quantitative analytics projects in an innovative venture please get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com with your C and a convenient time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role