Data Scientist Needed In Oslo!
Oslo, Norway , Negotiable
2019-04-08 10:57:25 +0100
I am looking for an experienced Data Scientist for our Data Science team!
We are looking for you who love to break nuts and dig down into complex datasets. Do you have the urge to tell the outside world if your findings are great!
- Good insight into methods, concepts and opportunities within data science, "artificial intelligence" and machine learning
- Good understanding of how technology can be used to support business processes
- Good programming skills in one or more relevant languages (eg Python or R)
- Experience from industry, research, or consulting in Data Science
- Ability to visualize complex statistical and scientific datasets
- Knowledge of cloud-based services (Google, MicroSoft and Amazon) is an advantage
- Knowledge of the theory and applications of Deep Learning is an advantage
Desired personal characteristics
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Good to see the whole and concrete issues
- Like responsibilities and challenges
- Good domain knowledge in one or more industries
- The ability to work closely with some of the country's best Data Scientists
- Competence development without limits - be the best you can be!
- Exciting tasks within a diverse customer portfolio
- A visible role within one of our key development areas
- Skilled colleagues with interest and dedication to your work
- A wide professional environment with many specialists you can learn from
- Very good social environment
- Competitive terms with overtime pay, collective bonus, share program and good pension and insurance plans
If the description above fits, we would like to talk to you!
About the employer
A little about us
We are a consulting company, which through consulting, development, design and management, helps to maximize effects at the intersection of modern technology and digital communication. Great words - no superfluous.
The product we deliver comes from professional strength. Therefore, we also have a conscious relationship with professional development, which comes in many forms. We have trade nights, architecture school, system development school, participation in conferences.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role