Data Scientist, Natural Language processing
Boston, Massachusetts , Negotiable
2018-06-04 20:42:24 +0100
Our client, an exciting start up software business are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist to join their new team in central Boston. They are looking to leverage cutting edge research in deep learning and knowledge respresentations to build up rich understandings of skills and job functions.
Do you have a masters or PHD in computer science or statistics? Do you have 2-5 years of professional experience creating natural language processing models and working with large data sets? Are you comfortable working autonomously and with a team to reach a goal? Then this position would be perfect for you!
- Build data science and machine learning capabilities inside the organisation by understanding the business problems and engaging.
- Implement large-scale machine learning solutions inclusive of various techniques such as classification, regression, recommender systems using Apache Spark and/or other big data technologies.
- An R&D environment where you will be expected to identify potential projects and build in depth business cases.
- Advanced statistical and probability methods.
- In depth knowledge with a variety of machine learning algorithms like k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests as well as producing models at scale.
- Excellent communication skills.