Data Scientist / Machine Learning.
Data Scientist / Machine Learning
CHF130 - CHF160 per hour|
Data Scientist Machine Learning / Zurich Contract / 6-12 Months
Division: AI Exploitation and Innovation Team.
- Start date: September / October 2022
- End date: June 2023
- Extension: Extension and internalisation is possible
- Workplace: Onsite Zurich 20% and Home Office 80%
- Hourly Rate: CHF 130-160 (depending on experience)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for someone with the creativity and passion to find great business solutions, the experience and pragmatism to deliver successful ML projects in the real-world, the technical knowledge to be a safe pair of hands and a sense of fun and camaraderie to gel with the team.
- The role is hands-on. Initially we would need you to take over in-flight projects and deliver them to a successful conclusion.
- Solution teams are multi-disciplinary so you will be working side-by-side with specialists from across the business. Part of the role is to provide thought leadership on ML topics and jointly work towards solutions which deliver impact in the real-world.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of ML delivery from initial solution design, to prototyping, in vitro testing and final deployment. It goes without saying that impeccable stakeholder management is part of the task.
- The team covers projects across the full spectrum of Sunrise's business making it an interesting and intellectually stimulating place to work.
- You will be fully supported by the team to get up to speed quickly and will be considered a full member of the team whilst you are working with us.
- Significant industry experience working hand-on to deliver Machine Learning / AI solutions.
- DevOps / MLOps experience and be familiar with usual process of deploying to productive environment and associated ongoing oversight.
- Expert R (or Python and willing to learn R for this engagement).
- Extensive SQL knowledge and experience working with enterprise data warehouses.
- Keen appreciation of 'soft' elements required to deliver a successful solution, including design/adaptation of business processes.
- Excellent communicator, able to work effectively with the business and with our internal team of AIML specialists.
- Excellent academic background in Machine Learning or pre-cursor subject (e.g. Statistics, Physics, Mathematics).
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves:
- Experience of working with Agile scrum teams a plus.
Interested? Please send me your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
AI Application Manager / Data Scientist
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen Branchenführer für Bremssysteme, suchen wir aktuell einen AI Application Manager und Data Scientist (m/w/d)...
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer for the Global Data Science team. Our client has...
Data Scientist / Machine Learning
Apply Now Data Scientist Machine Learning / Zurich Contract / 6-12 Months Division: AI Exploitation and Innovation Team. General Conditions:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.