Data Scientist, Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Boston, Massachusetts , Negotiable
2018-06-04 21:25:13 +0100
My Client is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to work within our Advanced Research Group to both implement cutting-edge data science and AI solutions as unforeseen insights from workforce data.
Do you have experience applying machine learning and AI algorithms to analyze the data? Do you have 3+ years' experience as a data scientist or AI specialist? Do you have hands-on experience applying Big Data / Map Reduce techniques, including Spark and Hadoop? Then this role could be a great fit for you!
- Apply machine learning and AI algorithms to analyze the data and generate models that can be applied to the workforce management domain.
- Ability to rapidly develop prototypes in various programming languages, such as Scala, Python, Java, and R.
- Work with domain experts, perform data studies and analysis with workforce management data to identify meaningful business opportunities.
- Familiarity and comfort with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience applying AI beyond machine learning including automated planning, NLP, Multi-Agent Systems, etc.
Managing This Role
Luca Bon Tempo
I am a 360 Recruitment Consultant who specialises in sourcing and supplying, high level Data Scientists and Blockchain Developers to exciting businesses across the East Coast of...Luca's Full Bio