WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$150000 - US$180000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a leading travel company helps millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. Searching for other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars, and vacation packages make this travel company one of the world's leading travel search engine companies.
This company is currently searching for an individual who loves working with large amounts of data. The ideal candidate will have a background in building recommender systems, anomaly detection models and natural language processing tools. Good candidates will be well versed in machine learning advancements and be comfortable with quickly testing and iterating over new ideas.
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of the Python programming language and its scientific ecosystem
- Background and experience in modern machine learning algorithms and techniques
- Good knowledge of probabilities and statistics, statistical inference and linear models
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with SQL and database systems
- Familiarity with bash scripting
- Knowledge of Java
- Extract, clean, transform and plot massive amounts of data
- Build learning systems based on data to improve the website's user experience
- Communicate results through presentations
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games, etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
This company is an equal opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.