WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Freiburg im Breisgau (79098), Baden-Württemberg
€60000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client, is a German and Austrian Machine Learning focused software solution provider enabling multiple companies in various industries to realise the power of their data and derive key business information from their tailored solutions. The company is at the forefront of the latest technologies and are constantly looking to diversify and broaden their understanding of the current and future demand across the Machine Learning/A.I. space. To help with their new drive they're looking for a Data Scientist to come onboard as part of their established data tea, and help scale the business into new markets and industries:
- Experience working within the Machine Learning environment either in projects or as part of a team delivering these solutions.
- Collaborate closely with the existing Data team on current projects and advise newer ideas/solutions to current techniques.
- Provide research of latest machine learning implementation techniques.
- Work autonomously on project and ensure quality, testing and automation with the projects.
- Computer Science degree or similar with focuses on A.I., cognitive science, mathematics or physics.
- Strong knowledge of Python and open-source ecosystem.
- Understanding of Data Science and Machine Learning frameworks such as pandas, keras and tensorflow.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures and automation technologies such as a Kubernetes.
- Comfortable working in a team, flexible in working various projects at any one time.
If you're a Data Scientist who has a strong background specifically focusing on developing Machine Learning solutions this may the role for you, to find out more please provide your availability along with your latest CV to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com