Boston, Massachusetts , US$130000 - US$175000 per annum + Bonus', Company Equity
2018-05-23 21:29:39 +0100
Data Science - Machine Learning - NLP - Software - Boston
Our client, an exciting start up software business are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist to join their new team in central Boston
This is a fantastic opportunity to impact a growing business from both a strategic and technical perspective, you will have autonomy to set technical vision of projects whilst pushing the boundaries for innovation.
- Perform statistical analysis, and build high-quality machine learning powered solutions.
- Implement large-scale machine learning solutions inclusive of various techniques (classification, regression, recommender systems) using Apache Spark and/or other big data technologies)
- Build data science and machine learning capabilities inside the organisation by understanding the business problems and engaging.
- Truly an R&D environment where you will be expected to identify potential projects and build in depth business cases.
- Multiple years of industry data science experience (machine learning, deep learning, neural networks, nlp)
- In depth knowledge with a variety of machine learning algorithms like k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests as well as producing models at scale.
- Ideally have some form of computational linguistics or NLP knowledge.
- Advanced statistical and probability methods.
- Masters or PhD in relatable field, statistics, computer science, physics etc.