Amsterdam, North Holland , €60000 - €80000 per annum
2018-05-11 15:29:04 +0100
Darwin Recruitment is looking for an experienced Sr Data Scientist, for our client in Amsterdam. They are an international company, leading in flight tickets and packeges.
In this role, you will have a key-role in building and maintaing the Data Science strategies, that will drive Data science technologies and the Software teams across the globe.
- Driving data science solutions in the company
- Architecting Machine Learning systems
- Collaborate in defining and optimizing Data Science strategies
- Work closely with other specialists to come up with good solutions.
- 2 years of Python/Scala experience
- 2 years of SQL/NoSQL experience.
- Machine Learning experience
- Familiarity with R
- and tools like: Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow, etc.
- able to communicate within multiple layers within the company, globally
- a self-starter, as well as a teamplayer
- interested in finding new, innovative solutions
- positive, enthusiastic, and like to be part of a highly-skilled team across the world
They can offer:
- a competitive salary - €60.000 - 80.000,- gross yearly (40 hr workweek)
- 8% holiday allowance, 25 holidays
- Group health insurance scheme
- Breakfast, lunch and all day snacks provided
- Loads of trainings and conferences (anywhere)
Interested in being part of this highly innovative and successful company? Apply and let's get in touch!
Managing This Role
I’m a Senior Advanced Analytics Specialist and part of the data team, specialized in matching the best Data Science professionals with companies across the Netherlands. The team...Faisel's Full Bio