about 1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist for our Data Science team!
Do you have the urge to tell the outside world if your findings are great!
- Good insight into methods, concepts and opportunities within data science, "artificial intelligence" and machine learning
- Good understanding of how technology can be used to support business processes
- Good programming skills in one or more relevant languages (eg Python or R)
- Experience from industry, research, or consulting in Data Science
- Ability to visualize complex statistical and scientific datasets
- Knowledge of cloud-based services (Google, MicroSoft and Amazon) is an advantage
- Knowledge of the theory and applications of Deep Learning is an advantage
Desired personal characteristics
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Good to see the whole and concrete issues
- Like responsibilities and challenges
- Good domain knowledge in one or more industries
- The ability to work closely with some of the country's best Data Scientists
- Competence development without limits - be the best you can be!
- Exciting tasks within a diverse customer portfolio
- A visible role within one of our key development areas
- Skilled colleagues with interest and dedication to your work
- A wide professional environment with many specialists you can learn from
- Very good social environment
- Competitive terms with overtime pay, collective bonus, share program and good pension and insurance plans
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.