€60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client, is a global data & analytics consultancy with a key focus on deriving solutions in the broad fields of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and driving business performance. They're data setup is diversified, scaling heavily across the Engineering, Analytics and Data Science space. As part of the next phase of their growth they're looking to grow and scale the Data Science team to work in tandem with their Engineering/Data Analytics teams to offer a consolidated solutions to their clients across various industries (Finance, Automotive, Travel and more).
- Develop and implement predictive models to help customers derive insights from their data.
- Integrate data from various analytical sources (Sensor Data, Google Analytics, CRM).
- Support data pipelines and provide support for Data architectures.
- Deliver project management activities - Creating project expense estimates, projects and resource planning.
- Manage and cleanse data making sure of the validity and quality for varying client requirements.
- Develop new Data science use cases whilst in collaboration with stakeholders and various business units.
- Provide collaboration with Data Scientists and Engineering teams enabling Machine Learning and advanced analytics projects.
- Masters of PhD degree in informatics, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Passionate about building analytics solutions and working closely with customers.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the development of algorithms and data structures.
- Background in implementing cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, AWS).
- Deep technical knowledge in Microsoft SQL, Power BI, SQL, DWH, DataLake or similar technologies.
- Understanding and ability to work in a team, management skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- Theoretical and practical experience in Machine Learning, Data mining, Data Science.
- German and English speaking.
- Willingness to travel regularly, usually 40% or less.
If you're working as a Data Scientist looking for that next step up, working on state of the art technologies across various industries and providing bespoke solutions to all types of companies do get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with your CV and a suitable time to speak.