Data Science Consultant
Berlin, Germany , €80000 - €130000 per annum + Stock Equities
2018-03-22 16:57:21 +0000
Data, Project Management, Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Other Data Jobs
Data Science Consultant - Berlin or Cologne
Data Science Consultancy focusing on long-term on site projects for clients in the Berlin and Cologne area - Looking for PhD Data Scientists to join an already highly qualified and experienced group of 55.
Are you looking for a data science role with limited travel?
Are you a PhD Scientist looking to work with like-minded individuals on long term projects?
Do you want to become part of one of the most interesting data science business models on the planet?
Our client, with offices in Berlin and Cologne, are looking for passionate, intelligent data scientists to join an ever growing team of highly qualified experts from the likes of Harvard and Stanford Universities, to work on long term, on site, innovative projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experiences:
- PhD in a statistical field - Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Statistics, Economics or similar
- At least 1 years experience industry experience in a data-oriented environment
- Proficiency in R or Python programming languages
- Ideally experienced in data science business consulting
- English language is a must, German is desirable
- A passion for research and designing data science models for real world business problems
The role will involve the following:
- Working on algorithms and models for long term projects - On site at clients in the E-Commerce, Health and Financial sectors
- Risk allocations and Price Optimizations with some of the newest state of the art statistical models and tools
- Working in an international environment, the chance to travel to offices and clients in Zurich, Tokyo and Paris
- Explaining business problems and solutions of data science to clients with limited technical knowledge
Perks & Benefits:
- Above market average base salary
- Stock Equities
- Generous bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work with the smartest people in data science on state of the art models and technologies
Apply for more information, interviews begin ASAP.