€60000.00 - €80000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is one of Berlin's most advanced programming academies dedicated to providing graduates/juniors with technical and practical training to enhance their capabilities of kick-starting their career within the tech industry. They're looking for a Data coach to work closely with the Data program director to design and implement new Data Science programmes along with providing continuous technical updates to prepare graduates of the latest state of the art Data tech.
- Collaborate with management to formulate, design and implement Data Analytics/Data Science curriculum and provide continuous updates from a technical perspective where necessary.
- Provide coaching, instruction and continuous motivation to students and prepare them for the real data environment within a commercial setting including interviews and portfolio reviews.
- Support marketing activities, workshops and improve the current marketing tools and analytics processes where necessary.
- Proven record within the Data Analytics/Data Science space (3+years ideally).
- Strong knowledge of statistics, probability, data analysis including large datasets, data visualisation methods, databases, algorithms along with scripting languages such as Python.
- Real passion and drive to teach data analytics through each level.
- Excellent communicator, confident presenter and a passion for coaching.
- Work with a vibrant, young and ambitious team
- Dynamic, flexible and flat team hierarchy
- The chance to enhance careers along with creative freedom to contribute endlessly to the business.
- Health, social insurance, regular incentives.
If you're an ambitious Data specialist who has a passion for coaching the next wave of Data Science talent in the heart of Berlin, please get in touch and send your profile to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com