Data Orchestration Expert.
Data Orchestration Expert
It's amazing how digital & data technology products could alert potential health concerns before they become severe problems!
These are the kind of bigger picture objectives you could contribute to as a Data Analyst Expert. Today they are one of the biggest retailers in Europe, across 12 European countries. But their future goes beyond only retail.
The Data Analyst role will directly influence the Customer Data Platform and how it becomes more automated and easier to use by the colleagues that rely on it to achieve their objectives.
What you will need:
- Experience in customer data platforms (Tealium, Google Analytics, Adobe etc.)
- Data Visualisation and dashboard creation
- CRM experiences
- Basic knowledge of programming
If you are interested get in touch today!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Katie Gibson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Apply Now IT Architect Location: Rijkswijk Type of contract: Permanent Extra information: Candidates must be living in Netherlands Our clients,...
Apply Now Requirements · Experience using SQL. · Experience using A/B testing tools is a plus. · Experience in e-commerce,...
Front end data web analytics
Apply Now Requirements · Experience with A/B testing. · Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing or digital analytics is a plus....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.