Berlin, Germany , €80000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
2019-07-23 09:05:51 +0100
My client, is a global food delivery platform operating in over 40 different countries looking to further expand their data operation in Berlin. Right now they're in an exciting stage and looking to expand their core business and diversify into the global logistics space and build an entirely new Data platform as part of their new infrastructure team. To drive forward this step they're looking for a Data Modeler to come onboard to lead and design along with communicating across the business the architecture of this new business operation.
- Develop and maintain data models and provide assistance in defining core business processes.
- Manage the data sources, data movement, analytics and interfaces ensuring high quality data and compliance across the business.
- Identify key business metrics to support new business requirements.
- Provide leadership and mentor existing tech teams in driving forward the new data strategy.
- 5 plus years of designing data models and relational systems within tech focused businesses.
- Knowledge and practise of data design and modelling using NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Provide insight and deliver expertise in Big Data technologies within the cloud environment.
- Familiarity with agile environments and processes (Scrum).
If you're a Data modeller/Data Architect who is looking for a step up into a rapid growing global business with the ambition to be a key component to their data strategy this may be the role for you, for further info do get in touch with your latest CV along with your availability for a chat to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role