WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
DATA MIGRATION SPECIALIST / SALESFORCE
Please note, this position is 50% remote and 40% on-site in Amsterdam, Netherlands location
Our client, operating in 150 countries, is a Dutch information services company, serving legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare markets.Their exciting new strategy is to move from Salesforce to the Salesforce Cloud. Therefore, they need a creative Data Migration Specialist with Salesforce experience, who is ready to join their bright team, where professionalism and passion for problem solving as well as teamwork and customer advocacy are the main builders of an amazing culture.
YOUR ROLE AS A DATA MIGRATION SPECIALIST will include:
- Supporting the analysis of existing data feeds and current data systems, data conversion and integration solutions required to support business processes
- Analysing data, mapping the data between various source systems, and ensuring the accurate importing of data into Salesforce.
- Analysis, preparation, execution of data cleansing services
- Support and performance of User Acceptance Test activities for the Data Conversion, cleansing and integration solutions
- Ensuring that proper documentation is captured, maintained, understood by and available to business and/or IT partners
- Escalating critical technical issues and potential problems to the Project Manager to address any related issues in advance of deadlines
- Working with business analysts, business users and IT professionals to analyse and document the data as it exits
As well as the following specific duties:
- Developing innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis
- Participation and leading critical projects, customer engagements or business processes
- Providing design and documentation at an application or function capability level
- Participation in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes
Your basic qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with IT
- Experience with Data, Cloud, Migration, Salesforce, ETL, Talend
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.