For our Client, Dutch company we are looking for experienced Data Manager who would like to take change of a new Data Architecture of the organization together with 8-10 other colleagues.
In this role you will be taking care of Data Modeling, Data Quality and Data Governance within the organization.
- design and participate in implementation of high-level Data Architecture in co-ordination with Solution Architects
- providing insight about which data architecture will serve best the company's future projects and with your expertise helping with the digital transformation
- be ambassador of the data-driven culture in the company
- presenting your solutions to less technical audience within the organization
What do you bring:
- 5-10 years of experience with similar challenges in large companies
- experience with Big Data tools
- Knowledge of architecture principles Data Modeling, data quality, data governance
- Soft skills to co-operate with your colleagues
- Communication in English and Dutch is essential on this position
What the company offers:
- Pleasant informal atmosphere
- Salary indication up to 110.000 yearly including holiday allowance
- Good pension scheme and group health insurance
- Possibility of internal training and growth within the company
The company office is in The Hague, obviously there is flexibility around working from office /working from home time.
if the opportunity looks interesting to you, please contact me with your CV or any additional questions you may have about the role!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Architecture.
Lead Data Architect
We are looking for a Lead Data Architect for one of our clients in the Randstad. Our client is looking...
Enterprise Data Solution Architect
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Data Solutions Architect for or a global pioneer in digital transformation and change...
For our Client, Dutch company we are looking for experienced Data Manager who would like to take change of a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.