Data Engineering Manager.
Data Engineering Manager
€100000 - €130000 per year|
NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot provide visa sponsorships or relocation services.
Are you innovative by nature? Do you want to work with the latest technologies and make a difference in people's lives? Do you have ample experience leading data engineering teams?
An international fin-tech player is looking to revolutionize the insurance market and is searching for a Data Engineering Manager to promote engineering excellence and leadership, focus on cross function collaboration and end to end responsibility, provide constant guidance and support to the engineering teams for their constant growth and development opportunities.
You will be empowering your team to deliver the design and implementation of high revenue products across the data platform, focusing on the ability to scale features and business processes. You will focus on end-to-end processes with a rapid decision making enabled by a data driven approach and a technical alignment with other stakeholders.
Do you have:
- 2+ years engineering management - leading and motivating teams.
- 4+ years hands on experience building data products in Python, Java, Scala, etc
- Strong experience with Data Modelling and development of ETL pipelines
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and container orchestration such as Amazon AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience working with a modern data ecosystem
- Maintenance of a data platform to improve performance, scalability and efficiency of the solutions delivered.
- A Master's or PHD in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent
- A leader mindset and outstanding communication skills (in professional English, both spoken and written)
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Highly competitive salary of up to 130k annually
- 13th month salary
- 25 days annual leave and parental leave
- Great pension fund and insurance
- Travel allowance
- Agile / hybrid way of working
- Focus on health, wellbeing, inclusion and diversity
Don't miss out! APPLY NOW!
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Freelance Python Engineer - Remote
Apply Now Job - Senior Python Engineer Client Location - United Kingdom Remote work offering - 100% Client Industry -...
Freelance Data Engineer/Remote
Apply Now Job - Data Engineer Client Location - Berlin, Germany Remote work offering - 100% Client Industry - E-commerce...
Python Software Engineer
Apply Now Python Software Engineer Our client from the finance environment in Zurich is looking for an English- speaking Python...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.