Data Engineer – Renewable Energy.
Data Engineer – Renewable Energy
We provide strategic consulting services and have evolved into one of the leading research organizations with a series of databases and reports covering the global energy industry and other parts of the energy space. Our team of industry experts serve our client base, including the largest oil & gas and energy companies, financial and oilfield service companies.
The Algorithms Team is focused on supporting our data products, analysts, and consultants by problem solving, infrastructure, and model development across a broad range of energy-related contexts. Our team primarily operates in a Python/Azure/PostgreSQL stack with additional infrastructure in SQL Server.
- Challenging development tasks
- Collaborative and flat organizational structure
- Positive, dynamic, and international environment
- Flexible basing from one of our existing offices or fully remote in select countries
We will consider both junior and senior candidates.
- Build, scale, iterate, and take ownership of existing data processing pipelines
- Design and implement new data processing pipelines
- Analyze and organize raw data; combine raw information from different sources.
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts
- Explore ways to enhance data reliability; collect and monitor performance metrics
- Solid experience with operating in a cloud environment (preferably Azure)
- Experience working with microservice-based architectures
- Comfortable working with SQL, Python, and Big Data/Cloud Technologies
- Proficiency in container technologies and orchestration frameworks
- Comfortable working with Linux environments and bash scripting
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to relevant stakeholders
- Experience with spatial data is a plus
The location of the role is flexible. Our tech presence is currently in Oslo and Vilnius, with options to expand to our non-technical offices in Bratislava, Dubai, London, and Moscow. Applicants are free to choose any of these locations or can be fully remote in the above countries in addition to Spain, Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, or Portugal, subject to visa requirements.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Deon Kennedy
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Apply Now Following 200m takeover from European giant, my client is a fast paced mid - sized company focusing on...
Lead Azure DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We are looking for a Lead DevOps Cloud Engineer to join one of our clients in the Randstad...
Data Engineer - Java/Python
Apply Now ***Required: A new Data Engineer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in working with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.