WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900.00 per day
4 months ago
Data Engineer (Python/Pyspark, DataBricks)
We are searching for a strong and experience Python engineer who has demonstrable experience implementing robust, reliable, and successful data processing solutions using PySpark.
*Work closely with Product Owners and Architects to understand requirements, formulate solutions and evaluate the implementation effort
* Collaborate within a global development team to design and deliver solutions
* Assist stakeholders with data-related functional and technical issues
* Design, develop and maintain scalable data transformation pipelines
* Bachelor's degree level or equivalent in Computer Science or similar discipline
* At least 5 years of experience working with large scale software systems
* Proficiency in Python/PySpark (batch and streaming, Scala is a plus)
* Proficiency in SQL (Synapse/Azure DWH experience is a plus)
* Practical experience with scalable 'big data' data stores (Azure Data lake preferably)
* Practical experience working with (and securing) large data sets on enterprise data platforms and distributed computing (Spark)
* Practical experience applying automated testing and modern deployment practices on the for mentioned platforms, including Azure DevOps
* Practical experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
* Experience in the finance sector
Please click apply or send your directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.