Data Engineer - Media, Music & ML - Java, Python, Scala - 65K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000 - €65000 per annum
2019-04-24 09:28:50 +0100
Digital, Data, Back-end, Full Stack, Java, Scala, Data Engineering
Innovation, media industry, big data, and a machine learning system; all part of this job located in stunning offices in the city of Amsterdam. Sound too good to be true?
My exclusive client is a fast-moving technology business building a media platform for a massive international audience! They are looking to add a Data Engineer to their Dev team where you will be closely working with the data team, existing of skilled and talented scala- and java developers and data scientists.
If this sounds like what you're looking for; don't wait, send me your CV and I will get in touch!
Data Engineer - The function?
- Working in an international, dynamic and talented team of software engineers
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company
- Act as a technical contact point between internal and external parties to help best define requirements
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Be involved in the products' architecture and design
- Improve Scala backend applications by business requirements or innovative features
- Contribute to the software platform which needs to be ready for implementing machine learning systems
Data Engineer - Profile
- A proven track record in either Python, Java or Scala in combination with Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Spark, Kafka or Hadoop
- Strong experience in Data Engineering
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent knowledge of English
Data Engineer - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for functional programming for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to €65.000 per year
- A secondary benefits package which includes a fully funded pension plan, training package, and well-equipped work stations (toolset is free of choice!)
- To work in tailor-made, highly equipped and modern offices in Amsterdam!
- Fast-moving &-growing working environment
- Clear career perspectives because of company growth
- Lunch served by company-chef and lot's of events and drinks
Got interested? Hit apply!
Looking for something else in Scala or Data Engineering? Contact me @
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 58 541
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role