Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
You're a Senior Data Engineer who has a keen knowledge of scalable systems and distributed programming, and data platforms? Are you proactive, innovative and enthusiastic? You solve problems, you don't avoid them. You're looking for a company into the field of cyber security, IoT & networking? Do you like the following stack: Java, Scala, Python, R, Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, ZooKeeper, Kubernetes (Docker), AWS?
This is going to interest you!
This organisation with their office in Amsterdam is growing and looking for a high-potential Data Engineers to their international team. They are very quality-driven and daily undertaking large-scale and complex challenges. The offer a wide portfolio of data solutions in various industries to support in creating/ improving and disrupting business strategies. They are also at the forefront of Data-driven decision making and this is the opportunity to join them!
High Potential Data Engineer - What's the job?
- Working on complex and challenging IoT- & endpoint data products and building a next-gen open-source framework for enterprise strategy development
- Design and implement core topics on the product roadmap which specifically relate to data-intensive algorithms
- You will write elegant, simple and well-performing code for the data platform
- Work in a Scrum methodology on a top-notch application platform
- Optimize the data infrastructure
- Contribute and take part in the strong knowledge-sharing community of the company
- The freedom and space to direct and guide your own development projects
High Potential Data Engineer - What's your profile?
- Master, Bachelor or similar through experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in software- or data engineering (scala, python or java)
- Expertise in a few of the following; Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, ZooKeeper, Kubernetes (Docker), Hadoop, Cloud
- Knowledge in Linux, Powershell and Azure
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
High Potential Data Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- A great office in Amsterdam
- An above market-average salary of up to 64.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- Modern and always adapting tech stack
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, The possibility to acquire professional certificates
- 28 paid vacation days and talent development programs
Do you have any questions regarding this function or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, specialised consultant in Scala & Data Engineering
Daniel.email@example.com / +31(0)20 30 58 541