Data Engineer - Data for business strategies - 60K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000.00 - €60000 per annum + plus benefits
2019-05-17 15:26:24 +0100
Digital, Data, Back-end, Scala, Data Engineering
You're a Senior Data Engineer who has a keen knowledge of scalable systems and distributed programming, and data platforms? Are you proactive, innovative and enthusiastic? You solve problems, you don't avoid them. You're looking for a company into the field of cybersecurity, IoT & networking? Do you like the following stack: Java, Scala, Python, R, Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, ZooKeeper, Kubernetes (Docker), AWS?
This is going to interest you!
This organization with their office in Amsterdam is growing and looking for a high-potential Data Engineers to their international team. They are very quality-driven and daily undertaking large-scale and complex challenges. The offer a wide portfolio of data solutions in various industries to support in creating/ improving and disrupting business strategies. They are also at the forefront of Data-driven decision making and this is the opportunity to join them!
High Potential Data Engineer - What's the job?
- Working on complex and challenging IoT- & endpoint data products and building a next-gen open-source framework for enterprise strategy development
- Design and implement core topics on the product roadmap which specifically relate to data-intensive algorithms
- You will write elegant, simple and well-performing code for the data platform
- Work in a Scrum methodology on a top-notch application platform
- Optimize the data infrastructure
- Contribute and take part in the strong knowledge-sharing community of the company
- The freedom and space to direct and guide your own development projects
High Potential Data Engineer - What's your profile?
- Master, Bachelor or similar through experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in software- or data engineering (scala, python or java)
- Expertise in a few of the following; Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, ZooKeeper, Kubernetes (Docker), Hadoop, Cloud
- Knowledge in Linux, Powershell and Azure
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
High Potential Data Engineer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- A great office in Amsterdam
- An above market-average salary of up to 60.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- Modern and always adapting tech stack
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, The possibility to acquire professional certificates
- 28 paid vacation days and talent development programs
Do you have any questions regarding this function or you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, specialised consultant in Scala & Data Engineering
Daniel.email@example.com / +31(0)20 30 58 541
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role