WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Up to 800.00kr per annum
about 1 month ago
We're looking for a talented Data Engineer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable background in data engineering.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: This is a contract role, planned to last 6 months with the option to extend and is outside IR35.
Reporting to the Project Manager and based in the company's Stockholm office, as the Data Engineer you will be primarily responsible for working within the team you will establish data pipelines and work to generate, gather and aggregate streaming operational data for monitoring and driving their automation products. You'll also be responsible for working with analysts to batch process data for analytics purposes.
In the job you'll be tasked with helping the team generate, gather and aggregate streaming operational data for the automation products.
Finally, you'll also be tasked with working with analysts to batch process data for analysis.
The ideal candidate for this Data Engineer role will have relevant experience of data engineering.
You'll also need experience of:
- AWS or AWS redshift
- Building data pipelines for affiliate report data
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Experience in either one of the following AWS/AWS EMR/ AWS Redshift
- Some knowledge and working background in Python
- Experience as a Data Engineer or comparable positions
- Apache Kafka or Apache Flink
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- Fluent in English
- A good team player as well as having the ability to work independently
- Curious and have an interest in data, fast data, big data, data insights, and solving problems end to end
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Data Engineer, Senior Data Engineer or as an AWS Data Engineer.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Data Engineer position.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is a financial/e-commerce company who operate globally.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Use the latest and most relevant technologies
- Are working with some of the best developers in the world
- Offer market leading pay rates
- Are a diverse and inclusive employer and have a great culture
- Are always looking to produce the most innovative products that are ahead of their competitors
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Data Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.