Data Engineer – AWS.
Data Engineer – AWS
€55000 - €80000 per year|
Data engineer - AWS
Are you an explorer? Are you ready for a new challenge in the Big Data world? Do you have AWS experience?
A market leader in smart technology is looking for experienced Data Engineers to join their self-sustained teams in the Netherlands.
You get to explore, design, build and run data lakes in AWS and you will be contributing and maturing the data landscape architectures. You will be involved in building data platform in line with the company strategy, prepare the migration to an AWS environment, and create customized data pipelines based on events.
Main expectations for the role are:
- Build Data pipelines with the use of S3, Lambda, Glue.
- Work with large data sets in data lakes and data warehouses.
- Expert in Python
- Experience with Spark and Spark Streaming (Java/Scala or PySpark)
- Great communicator that can work independently as part of a team
The benefits are also on par with your responsibilities:
- Market-based salary + yearly bonus.
- Exceptional pension scheme
- Mobility allowance
- 25 Holiday days per year
- Indefinite contract from the start
Don't waste your time, apply now.
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
new york city
Lewis Adams-Dunstan is looking for a talented Data Engineer for his NYC based client. They want to recruit someone with...
Senior Engineer - Data Engineering
Do I have any GC holders/US Citizens who are looking for a new challenge in 2022? Lewis Adams-Dunstan is supporting...
Data Engineer - AWS
Data engineer - AWS Are you an explorer? Are you ready for a new challenge in the Big Data world?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.