- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM field.
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying data pipelines and data models in a cloud environment. Experience with data warehouse modeling is a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in Python, including PySpark, Pandas, and other analytics libraries.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proficiency in CICD tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Airflow/Dagster.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong consulting skills and the ability to engage with business and leadership to provide tactical and operational insight-based recommendations.
- Comfortable working for an international company that utilizes various operational models.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Composure in pressurized environments.
- A self-starter with a positive energy and a proactive approach to work.
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, digital analytics, business intelligence, or conversion optimization roles is a plus.
- Experience with Agile product management is a plus.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nick Wartena
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Requirements: Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM field. Hands-on experience in developing and deploying data pipelines and data models...
Data Engineer impacting climate change
Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?If so, then this is...
Medior Software Data Platform Engineer
We are looking for a "Medior Software Data Platform Engineer/ Dutch Speaker" for one of the financial organizations in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.