€80000 - €100000 per year|
NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot provide visa sponsorships or relocation services.
An international fin-tech player is looking to revolutionize the insurance market is searching for a Data Engineer to design and improve their big-data infrastructure in the AWS cloud.
You will be designing and implementing data pipelines and data models to improve the cloud infrastructure, delivering high quality code and focusing and improve existing data models ensuring a high quality and performance.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years' experience in building data pipelines with the use of S3, Lambda, Glue
- Is an expert in programming in Python, Java or Scala
- Strong experience with SQL/NoSQL
- Has attention to detail yet thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Is a good communicator, security-minded and a team player.
The benefits are on par with your responsibilities:
- Highly competitive salary of 80-100.000 annually
- 13th month salary
- 25 days annual leave and parental leave
- Great pension fund and insurance
- Travel allowance
- Agile / hybrid way of working
- Focus on health, wellbeing, inclusion and diversity
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andreea Albu
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Data Engineer - Java/Python
Apply Now ***Required: A new Data Engineer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in working with...
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Apply Now Our client has extremely data-driven strategy, therefore the job will require close cooperation with Product managers to drive...
Data Governance Analyst
Apply Now For one of the world's largest Athletic Apparel company, we are looking for a Data Governance Analyst highly...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.