Data Engineer - Aerospace & Telecom - 75K
Amsterdam, N. Holland, Netherlands , €55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
2019-09-13 19:00:30 +0100
Digital, Back-end, Full Stack, Java, Scala
Our world is becoming increasingly digitized, from personal devices to complex systems in industry and from daily delivery up towards the Internet of Things. This global move toward digitalization is transforming the economy, industry, urban infrastructure but also services we can enjoy daily, for instance in aviation and travel.
To get the chance to join an established business as a senior data engineer and being responsible for producing a data platform made to improve the services of thousands of customers on a daily basis is unique.
Yet, it is available today!
Data Engineer - What's the job?
In the headquarters of this organization, based in Amsterdam, they are crafting software for a full-service eCommerce platform in a new industry.
- Drive, motivate and inspire your colleagues with your technical point of view and involvement in technical decisions
- Advising colleagues, managers and other stakeholders about technical processes, software solutions, management structures, and overall improvement
- Building a production cloud environment, working together with software architects, -engineers, data scientists, and product manager.
- Managing products, projects and securing quality and one-time delivery
- Tech stack: Scala, Python, Java, Cloud (Azure), SQL, NoSQL, Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
Data Engineer - Your profile?
We don't believe in putting a long list of criteria which you need to match and instead want to be convinced. You are a talented and driven senior software engineer in object-oriented and functional programming with anywhere between 3 and 30 years of professional experience and believe you can convince us that you are the person for the job as Data Engineer. You need to be able to demonstrate solid and clean coding skills, have a strong ambition to take this company to its next level and good communication skills.
Data Engineer - Your benefits?
- Get the chance to be involved with this high-level team crafting these complex software solutions!
- A good financial offer as (Senior) Data Engineer if you bring the relevant expertise! Up to €75K.
- Easy accessible with public transport, not long-lasting traffic jams towards their office!
- Collaboration with high-level front- and backend professionals in a passionate and fun working environment
- A great influence on the technical decisions
- The informal atmosphere and freedom like a proper start-up but the financial security of an established business
- A competitive set of secondary salary benefits
Interested? Hit apply!!
Contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 58 541 /email@example.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role