WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€45000 - €50000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client focuses on providing state-of-art infrastructure for their customers. Their new team provides on quality service to their costumers based on data. To do so, they are building tooling and procedures to collect and process their data, based on which they create analysis and insights in order to prevent server incidents from happening. We are looking for a Data Engineer who will play a key role in performing this.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who:
- Has been working in the data field for at least 2 years and loves automation
- Is experienced with API's, JSON, and Elastic
- Has worked with data visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI
The responsibilities of the Data Engineer would include:
- Building connections to API', sourcing data and then creating insights
- Creating reports and analyzing the incident root cause
- Help building a new team that would focus on quality based on data
For the right Data Engineer the company offers:
- 36-40 hour work week with flexible working hours, 25 vacation days, fun activities with the team
- Competitive salary + travel allowance + telephone allowance + necessary equipment
- Limitless growth opportunities on both personal and professional level
If you are a Data Engineer interested in this opportunity or you know a Data Engineer who might be, please feel free to apply or reach out to me directly at:
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.