WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
45000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
4 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Data Engineer in Stockholm for a fintech business that was formed in 2009, started out in Iceland with a mission to help people lead better financial lives through creating a mutually beneficial ecosystem for people, banks and businesses. This company is the European market leader of personal finance management and next-generation digital banking solutions. With their current implementation worldwide, they are already serving 65+ million digital banking users in 30 countries. The business currently has 150 employees with 4 main offices in Iceland, London (HQ), Stockholm and Warsaw as well as 3 smaller offices in Barcelona, New York and Singapore. They have 30+ employees in their Stockholm office, in which the development team consists of 10 people, which they are looking to expanding to 12.
They are looking for a passionate and experienced Data Engineer to join the Rewards team in Stockholm. As a Data Engineer in the Rewards team you will play a key role in making excellent new data-driven products by building reliable and scalable data pipelines for their Rewards platform and being responsible for maintaining and improving their existing data pipelines. The platform is built on top of multiple databases, each containing hundreds of millions of rows. You will work in a team to design and implement data architectures for ingestion, processing and surfacing of data in the Rewards platform using Redshift, PostgreSQL and Airflow on AWS.
Who you are:
· You have a proven record of personally taking large data projects from ideation to implementation.
· You are knowledgeable about data modelling, data access and data storage techniques.
· You have experience in designing and training machine learning models used for decision making.
· You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability and testability.
· You are passionate about creating clean code and have a strong foundation in architecting, coding, building and operating large data pipelines.
· You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas.
· You value team success over personal success.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.