WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A world-leading company that is building solutions for connecting millions of people is improving their tech department and looking for a Data Engineer.
Their technology HQ is based in the Amsterdam area and the data team deals with billions(!) of records that the users are providing. We are now looking for someone who can build their data infrastructure but also be involved in all the vital steps of the process from design to automated deployment.
I am looking for a Data Engineer who:
- has a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in Cloud and Infrastructure, preferably within Business Intelligence with participation in the creation of a data platform or a data warehouse in cloud
- is proficient with Python, Linux (Bash Scripting), SQL, CI/CD, AWS
- has worked in an agile team
Your responsibilities would include:
- Integrating and transforming the data from the different systems and then load into data warehouse
- Application development - maintenance and improvement of Matallion Framework
- Building ETL pipelines and creating Data Warehouse on AWS
- Promoting the latest technologies in Data Engineering for overall improvement
For a company which offers:
- A competitive salary depending on the experience + 8,5% holiday allowance
- A very attractive bonus scheme based on your performance which might result in an extra 15% of your yearly salary
- Unparalleled training to develop the skills of your interest
If you are a Data Engineer interested in this position or you know a Data Engineer that could be, apply directly or send me a message at:
The company is still hiring through COVID-19. All interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.